Knowing what your homecare will cost is a key part of your decision. We therefore feel you should know our prices upfront. Whilst many providers have multiple price lists depending on whether you are State-funded or private, we just have one for all our clients.
Our fees are fully inclusive of your carer’s time and costs of getting to and from you. They are all fully trained and insured and backed up by our managers and support supervisor, all of whom will be happy to speak with you at any time. As private homecare provider, we take pride in always putting our clients first.>
Our price structure is designed to be transparent and fair. Additional charges are only made for unsociable hours with no premium payable for travelling or caring for highly dependent clients. Unlike other home care services where extras can add considerably to your final bill, you pay only for the care that you receive.
All our staff have chosen caring for the elderly as their career, are employed on a permanent basis, and are fully trained and insured. We do not use agency staff.
- First 30mins FREE, which will be applied to your first invoice.
- If you are not happy with any part of our service, You Will Not Be Charged for it.
- The Night Carer rate applies between the hours of 10pm and 6am. The minimum visit before midnight is 2 hours, and after midnight is 4 hours.
- Public & Bank Holidays will be charged at time-and-a-half and add Christmas Day and New Year’s Day at double time.
- Fees are payable by either Direct Debit or Automated Debit Card Payment.
- All social/ holiday calls, doctors appt, shopping visits, client will be charged 0.45per mile
- Interest Charges apply to Late Payment of Fees.